7 Tips to Shine *BRIGHT*
Remember that time when you were flying on endorphins because you were just succeeding in your life? Creating from your true authentic self, by just being you? Making money from doing the things you love? Having meaningful relationships with beautiful people, showing up fully in who you are, and have people naturally gravitate towards you? Feeling a charismatic fluidity everywhere you go? Realizing you’ve been walking around with a huge grin on your face all week?
Maybe it’s happening to you right now, or maybe you’re having a hard time accessing it and feeling stuck. Every person is different, and what’s important is that you get in touch with that feeling inside.
This is you, shining your light. That light that only you can shine.
See, we are all individual make-ups of DNA, with different experiences, unique living conditions, beliefs, values, ways of loving, opinions about each other, and opinions about ourselves. Based on the principle that “everything happens for a reason”, which I truly believe, there is a purpose and a reason for your existing and being here.
When we feel blocked, sad, scared, conflicted, angry, limited, frustrated, constricted, defined, lack, scarcity, it is because we have temporarily disconnected from that light that shines through. Consequently, we become to feel inadequate, small, or insufficient. The beautiful part about being in this place is that it’s the perfect place to observe an opportunity that will allow growth- for your life, and your future.
I invite you, to notice those times that you are feeling anything less than powerful, brilliant, magnificent, and whole. Remember that who you are is beyond any limiting feeling or emotion that is present for you, and the gift lies at the other side.
Here are 7 quick tips to snap back to that place of awesomeness, so the world around you can benefit from your unique being:
1. Remember that everything happens for a reason. This experience is the beginning of a new "AH, HA!" moment for you. In remembering this, you become closer to bridging the gap from where you are, to where you'd like to be.
2. Recognize the path that is being laid out for you. There is nothing the Universe gives you that you cannot handle. Sometimes it comes all at once, or sometimes nothing at all. It's on purpose.
3. Move towards love, not towards fear. You know that thing that makes your heart beat faster and your eyes glow when you do it or talk about it? No matter if it's hiking, yoga, gardening, painting, meditation, photography, helping others - do that. Do it as often as you can. Watch your inner fulfilment expand, and your light shine bright.
4. Smile because science says that if you put a smile on your face, you will become more neurologically happy by stimulating the pleasure centers in your brain. Smiling is also known as the “World’s Most Powerful Gesture” and it’s a universal language, everyone speaks it.
5. Service GIVE selflessly and observe how your “problems” become much smaller. Send your mom flowers, bring home your roommates favorite chocolate bar, put a note on a strangers car, pay for a coffee for the person in line behind you. #intrinsicrewards
6. Ask yourself a question. What can I do right now to express my uniqueness that is productive and uplifting?
7. Love yourself fully. When you do this, you create an abundance of the most powerful substance in the world, and you can give others the overflow of the cup you just filled.
Keep Shining. The World Needs You <3
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”